Black and White or Colour ?
It is common to believe that a black and white image is a colour image that has been converted. This could not be further from the reality. Black and white photography is a specific medium and requires the image to be shot as a black and white image. The requirements for black and white are far more complicated and requires a very specific criteria and technique, not to mention a creative eye.
Black and white has been a photographic choice since the first cameras and has continued to grow. It provides an intimate and deeper image that lasts the test of time. Sometimes referred to as 'Art Photography', it does provide an artistic view of the subject. We take black and white very seriously and have been mastering the technique since the beginning.
"Colour images record a moment, whilst Black and white images record a story".
Colour has a great way of catching your attention. A bright colour or myriad of colours can create a sparkle and make you smile. It provides a clear and detailed view of that moment and entices you to share in it. We shoot colour to capture these moments and provide you with those images that will jog your memory or imprint a memory on the first time viewer.
"Colour images are an answer to that moment, whilst black and white asks you a question of that moment".
We incorporate both techniques and shoot a moment the way we feel it is best represented. We cannot judge how many of which will be included as we cannot see the moment until it happens. You will receive photographs in both techniques and we hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed photographing them.
- The Candid Camera Portraits
- Miriam Pre-Wedding Shoot
- White Wedding Dresses, isn’t it time for a change?….
- Wedding Traditions, Surprising History
- Looking for a romantic Getaway, See Monda Castle….
- The Candid Camera Budget-Buster package!!!!
- How to make a wedding cake….Yummy Bedazzlement…..
- Pre-Wedding Bride Shoot – See Her Shoot in Full
- How to Propose to Your Future Bride or Groom?.
- One Photograph is Worth a Thousand Pictures
- Indian/Pakistani Weddings, Simply Fantastic
- Bridal Lingerie that will Drive Him Crazy
- Thinking of an Honeymoon destination?
- Traditionally Based Wedding or Themed?, maybe a little of both…..
- Marriage and love cannot be quantified, it is just right. We proudly cater for Same-Sex Weddings.
- Why Choose Candid Camera?
- Wedding dresses from around the world
- Wedding in Prague?
- Interview by MyWed
- >> Hair is in the air this week <<